Independent graduate student

We are always interested in taking on students that have their own funding.

Please contact me if you are interested in applying for funding for a studentship to work with me.

Funding bodies for PhDs wanting to come and study in the UK:

NSERC (Canada)

FRQNT (Quebec)

JSON (Australia)

Common wealth scholarships/here for the specifics about UK (for any developing Commonwealth country)

Fulbright Scholarships or British Marshall Scholarships (USA)